Domicile State: FL
- Since 1990, Jeffrey Rotman has been serving the financial needs of physicians and medical professionals; pioneered a program to help medical residents transition from internship into medical practice.
- A sought-after lecturer for many universities and teaching hospitals in Florida; included in curriculum for the practice management programs at Nova Southeastern University and Barry University.
- Featured on National Public Radio WLRN; has appeared in numerous publications including the Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, South Florida Business Journal and more.
- Received the coveted “National Quality Award” in 2019 by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors in which he was recognized nationally for an excellent service record to the public.
- Earned Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) designation through the National Association of Life Underwriters and Training Council; BS in Finance and Business Management from Fort Lauderdale College. Jeff serves as a Investment Advisor Representative with MML Investors Services, LLC.
- Achieved Life and Annuity Certified Professional (LACP) designation through the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
- Teaches at local colleges offering classes and workshops on Retirement Planning. He is a licensed instructor through the Financial Educators Network which offers financial education at more than 300 universities across the country.
- Member of the Association of Financial Educators
Current interview with Jeffrey Rotman on the 4 Financial Considerations when Mom or Dad moves in: https://blog.massmutual.com/post/parent-moving-in
licensed to sell insurance products in the following jurisdictions: CA, CT, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, NC, OH, TN, TX and VA. and licensed to sell securities in the following jurisdictions: CA, FL, MD, NC and KY.
Jeffrey R. Rotman, domiciled in FL, California Insurance Lic. #0C07168