Jeffrey R. Rotman, MBA, LUTCF®, LACP®
Wealth Management Advisor
Domicile State: FL
- Since 1990, Jeffrey Rotman has been serving the financial needs of physicians and medical professionals; pioneered a
program to help medical residents transition from internship into medical practice. Jeff also serves the needs of top
executives of FORTUNE 500® companies as well as high net worth business owners.
• A sought-after lecturer for many universities and teaching hospitals in Florida; included in curriculum for the
practice management programs at Nova Southeastern University and Barry University.
• Jeff is the recipient of the prestigious 2021 Luminary Award by Think Advisor.com and Investment Advisor Magazine
in the category of Thought Leadership and Education. This award is seen as one of the highest distinctions in the
financial industry and is based on Jeff’s ability to impact the community through financial education and awareness
as well as further the development of financial professionals. For more information on this award, including the elite
judging panel, please visit https://event.thinkadvisor.com/luminaries-awards/994611.
• Featured on National Public Radio WLRN; has appeared in numerous publications including the Miami Herald, Sun
Sentinel, South Florida Business Journal and more.
• Received the coveted “National Quality Award” in 2019 by the National Association of Insurance and Financial
Advisors in which he was recognized nationally for an excellent service record to the public.
• Earned Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF®) designation through the National Association of Life
Underwriters and Training Council; BS in Finance and Business Management from Fort Lauderdale College. Jeff
serves as an Investment Advisor Representative with MML Investors Services, LLC.
• Achieved Life and Annuity Certified Professional (LACP) designation through the National Association of Insurance
and Financial Advisors.
• Earned the Mini MBA™ from the Executive Center of Education at Belmont University.
• Teaches at local colleges offering classes and workshops on Retirement Planning. He is a licensed instructor through
the Financial Educators Network which offers financial education at more than 300 universities across the country.
• Member of the Association of Financial Educators.
Interview with Jeffrey Rotman on the 4 Financial Considerations when Mom or Dad moves in: https://blog.massmutual.com/post/parent-moving-in
Interview with Jeffrey Rotman on the Sequence of Returns: https://blog.massmutual.com/post/life-insurance-estate-planning
licensed to sell insurance products in the following jurisdictions: CA, CT, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, NC, NV, OH, TN, TX and VA. and licensed to sell securities in the following jurisdictions: CA, FL, MD, NC, OH and KY.
Jeffrey R. Rotman, domiciled in FL, California Insurance Lic. #0C07168