- Embarking upon her career in the financial services field at the young age of 20, Mia has built a reputation of impeccable client service with several years of experience in serving the needs of high-profile clients.
- As a young professional, Mia balanced both her professional career and academic career simultaneously. In December of 2023, she will be receiving her undergraduate degree in Economics from Florida Atlantic University. She leverages her background in economics to create solutions for clients based on research and academia and plans to continue an endless pursuit of knowledge.
- In addition to her academic studies, Mia made it a priority to obtain all the licenses needed to offer our clients a comprehensive range of products. She holds a Series 6, Series 63 License, and an Insurance License for the state of Florida.
- Mia is extremely passionate about helping other young adults secure their financial future and plan for all their many endeavors in life. Her mission is to be able to help provide today’s young professionals with the tools they need, as well as the educational foundation, needed to empower themselves to achieve financial freedom.
- Mia currently lives in Lantana, FL with her fiancé and will be relocating to the Stuart area in 2024.